We invite you to join our organization by choosing an option that fits your lifestyle.
Your membership includes an annual memberships from January - December. Any memberships received after November 1st will include November, December and a full year renewal for the following year.
- Corporate / For-Profit Membership: $500.00 |All For-Profit Community Organizations.
- Non-Profit / Service Organization Membership: $100.00 | All Non-Profits and Service Organizations (ie., Rotary, Lions, Kiwanis, 442nd Battalion, etc.)
- NICU Nurse / Medical Personnel Membership: $75.00 | Must be enrolled in an accredited medical/health program<./li>
- Student Nurse Membership: $25.00 | Must be enrolled in an accredited medical/health program.
- C4HN Active Member: $10.00 | Includes Board of Directors.
- ALIGNN Active Member: $10.00 | Active member in an ALIGNN organization (COINN, AWHONN, NANN or ANN).
DONATIONSTo make a donation to Caring for Hawai'i Neonates of any amount, please use the following button. Your donation is greatly appreciated and will help to move the our vision into the future!
NEONATAL PROFESSIONALS ONLY:To increase the knowledge for our members and their families, $1.00 per organization is donated from every Membership fee to the following 501c3 Non Profit organizations to enhance our nurses educational opportunities:
- Council of International Neonatal Nurses (COINN) to support our international membership organization which provides our national and international neonatal nurses education.
- Hawaiʻi Association of Infant Mental Health (HAIMH)
- World Association for Infant Mental Health (WAIMH)
Please Contact Us with any questions. Mahalo!