We invite you to join our organization by choosing an option that fits your lifestyle.
Your membership includes an annual memberships from January - December. Any memberships received after November 1st will include November, December and a full year renewal for the following year.
- General Membership: $75.00 | General Membership Fee for members. (Our first increase since 2008!)
- Membership with Koa Tree Planting: $95.00 | General Membership Fee plus a koa tree planting by Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods.
- Corporate Membership: $100.00 | For Corporate Sponsorships only.
- Fee for Active Participation: $25.00 | A reduced membership fee for “Active Participation” donation of talent and time.
Please choose a membership level:
DONATIONSTo make a donation to Caring for Hawai'i Neonates of any amount, please use the following button. Your donation is greatly appreciated and will help to move the our vision into the future!
NEONATAL PROFESSIONALS ONLY:To increase the knowledge for our members and their families, $1.00, per organization, is donated from every Membership fee to the following 501c3 Non Profit organizations to enhance our nurses educational opportunities:
- Council of International Neonatal Nurses (COINN) to support our international membership organization which provides our national and international neonatal nurses education.
- Hawaiʻi Association of Infant Mental Health (HAIMH)
- World Association for Infant Mental Health (WAIMH)
Please Contact Us with any questions. Mahalo!